CG’s partner company, Century Ports and Terminal Limited is licensed to operate the Port of Kidney Island (PKI) in Port Harcourt on behalf of Shell Petroleum Development Company
PKI offers CG the capacity to co-ordinate and support all of operational demands without time-lapse. The port is currently undergoing extensive
development to meet CG’s on-going demands for existing and new businesses.
PKI offers competitive handling rates when compared to other facilities providing facilities for warehousing, cargo handling, stevedoring, waste disposal, helipad, office space, fabrication and maintenance workshop,
training facilities and piping racks.
PKI STRATEGIC ADVANTAGE
- Up to 40% savings against regional market benchmarks
- Total & seamless operations from land to offshore (swamp, land & offshore operations base)
- Centralized location that caters for the business needs of other city-based service operators
- Secure storage & safe operational area
- Capacity to coordinate and support all our operations from
- Handling rates are competitive compared to other facilities