CESL is one of the largest domestic providers of quality field development solutions, as well as Operation & Maintenance services executed in collaboration with world leading technical partners for deep offshore, swamp and land locations in the Gulf of Guinea.
CESL provides training and manpower services and also provides community liaison and logistics support for our FPSO operations as well as for other IOCs operating in Sub-Saharan Africa.
CESL is expanding its operations beyond the West African Coast and is set to carve a niche in the global market
Our Services include:
- Operation / Maintenance of Flow Stations,
- Engineering design and Support Services,
- Supply chain and Procurement,
- Technical and general Manpower supply,
- Compressors and rotating equipment (EPIC),
- Instrumentation/Communication and Process Control Equipment/Material,
- Well Intervention Solutions,
- Field Development Solutions, Provision of Early Production Facilities (EPF), Storage & Evacuation Solutions,
- Fabrication & steel galvanization,
- Logistics Base/ Warehouse,
- Valve & accessories,
- Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI) of Oil and gas facilities,
- Operations and Maintenance of Process plants, refineries, offshore production facilities.